Brazil's Northeast: A Magical Place

Today I want to talk about something that may seem entertaining to many of you; the holidays. My best holidays were last summer. I traveled to see my brother, who lives in Porto de Galinhas; a small town near the city of Recife, in the northeast. It was a trip where I made the trip by plane alone, but later I was accompanied by many people. At first I only had my brother, but then I made friends during the two weeks I was there. One of my great friends during those vacations was a Brazilian boy named Williames; we went to the beach together while my brother worked, walked around places, went out to dinner, and also went out to dance. The parties there take place on the beach in front of the sea.

I enjoyed this trip for many reasons; I had never been to Brazil before in my life, I met many people, made new friends, went to beautiful beaches, tasted new food, swam among coral reefs with fish, and so on. One of the most wonderful things I lived there was to enjoy and celebrate the country's carnival (in Chile one of the most representative images of that carnival is the Rio de Janeiro sambadrome, but it is a festivity celebrated all over Brazil), with lots of music, cotillion, accessories, costumes and love.  Although I enjoyed many things, the most important reason for the trip was to have seen my brother after a long time. 

It was a wonderful vacation.


 Shot with my analog camera.


Me and My brother. At Dos Carneiros Beach.


Comentarios

Entradas populares