Our last family meal


One of the most important moments in my life was the last meal I had with my family before my older brother went to live abroad in 2018. My family is made up by my parents and my 3 brothers; Jorge, the oldest (36), Karina (31) and Carlos, the youngest of all (19). We went to a nice and elegant restaurant in Santiago, which actually I don’t remember the name. I remember that my order was a dish with 4 different types of pasta; lasagna, ravioli, and two more, I never knew what they were, but I'm sure how delicious it was. It was a special night; full of emotions and love.

Here is a picture of my brothers; Jorge, Carlos, Karina and me 

That night was memorable for me, because it was the last time we were all together. After that, Jorge, my older brother, decided to move to Brazil. Currently he has no plans to return to Chile in a long time, so it will be a meal that will not be repeated for a long time. It is a moment that I treasure too much and I look forward to being able to be all together again.


Comentarios

  1. Is so hard think that one of the family move away . Make a great dinner is the best for these moment.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is so affecting. You should travel to Brasil to dinner with your brother and enyoy the sun.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares