The best gandfather in the world

Hello! How are you? Today I want to tell you about someone who composes an important part of my family; my grandfather Carlos. My grandfather is someone who has sacrificed a lot for me and his family, and now, even though he is old, he still gives everything to make us all happy. Apart from being a great father, grandfather, brother, uncle and a great emotional support for the family, he has done many things for his life. When I was born, he was a professional photographer, taking pictures at baptisms, marriages, birthdays, and big events, but then he changed the line of business and came to have a jewelry store in the commune of Independencia where he worked with my grandmother when I was a child. Always with my mother we went to visit them every time we were around. A few years later he opened a fast food store, which is still open today (there you can find the best french fries in the universe) and also makes detergent for clothes. As you can see, my grandfather does a lot of things. Other than that, he's a wonderful person; he's honest, happy, hardworking, loving, attentive, concerned about his loved ones, and an endless number of positive qualities that make his whole family love him so much. Sometimes I feel that with my grandfather we have a special granddaughter-grandfather relationship; since I am the granddaughter closest to him and we all get along very well; we talk a lot, we like to laugh a lot while we eat french fries and when I visit him he likes to watch landscape and animal shows on television.

I wish you all could have a grandfather like mine in your lives!

Comentarios

Entradas populares